File format: Layerless TIFF, JPG or composite PDF distilled from Postscript (.ps). It has to comply with PDF/ X1-a standard.
Colour mode: Materials have to be submitted in CMYK colour mode.
Image elements, resolution: CMYK colour mode, 100 dpi in case of 1:1 size.
Colour profile: Submit in ISO Coated Fogra 39 or without colour profile.
Bleed, crop and registration marks: Bleed and crop signs are generally not necessary, since we crop materials manually. In other cases our contact person will provide the accurate parameters (e.g. 2 cm bleed on both top and bottom in case of popup displays).
Scoring, white and varnish printing: In the case of creatives containing these techniques individual direct (spot) colour channels must be used. It is important to name the colour channels in exactly the same way (lower- and uppercase letters, underscores). The following names must be used:
– in case of scoring: CutContour
– in case of white printing: RDG_WHITE
– in case of varnish printing: RDG_GLOSS
Overprint must not be used (covered objects will appear in prints). Do not use masking in case of special colours since the RIP will disregard it. Only single-line drawings are accepted for scoring lines (convert curves to outlines setting cannot be used).
Submission of materials: In person on USB data carrier, or online through FTP or e-mail (max. 10 MB via e-mail).
– Please consult our colleague before preparing your graphics, especially in case of special products.
– Type page should begin at least 3 mm from the crop mark.
– In case of digital prints we cannot accept complaint regarding colours.
– If any kind of modifying or correcting is needed we charge editing fees.
– Please do not pre-mount materials.
– We cannot accept complaints regarding materials that do not comply with the parameters for submission.